Terms And Conditions
The Website is owned and operated by Ahwanam.com
(1) you are either a Service Professional or a prospective Service User,
(3) you authorize the transfer of payment for Services requested through the use of the Website.
MODIFICATIONS TO TERMS
2. Please note that at all times you are responsible for updating your personal information to provide us with your most current e-mail address. In the event that the last e-mail you have provided us is not valid, or for any reason is not capable of delivering to you the notice described above, our dispatch of the e-mail containing such notice will nonetheless constitute effective notice of the changes described in the notice.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
1. All registration information submitted by you is truthful and accurate with agree to maintain the accuracy of the information provided by you
2. The Website facilitates your sharing of personal information with others in order to negotiate, provide, and use the Services.
3. If you agree to contract for a service with another Registered User, you may need to reveal your name, email, phone number, or personal address to that individual so that the service may be performed.
4. Please note that at all times you are responsible for updating your personal information to provide us.
5. you must notify us prior to the effective date of the changes that you wish to deactivate your account with us
6. All of this information may be used for a variety of purposes, including, for example, to gather aggregated demographic or statistical information.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
1. To provide our Services to you, including registering you for our Services, verifying your identity and authority to use our Services, and to otherwise enable you to use our Website and our Services.
2. We also collect all your data of the events of your past records todisplay in our website for high end visibility to our customer.
3. To contact you via email, telephone, facsimile or mail, or, where requested, by text message, to deliver certain services or information you have requested.
4. We may use your demographic information (i.e., age, postal code, residential and commercial addresses, and other various data) to more effectively facilitate the promotion of goods and services to appropriate target audiences and for other research and analytical purposes
TRANSFER OF INFORMATIONS
1. We may distribute your submissions to third parties, as permitted pursuant to our Terms of Service
2. We may share your information with third parties to provide you with services that we offer through Ahwanam to conduct quality assurance Services.
3. We maintain a presence on several social networking and blogging platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, WordPress, Pinterest and Google Plus.
4. We may make available mobile applications (or "apps") that you are able to download and use from your mobile device. Depending on the nature and functionality of the app, we may collect Personal Information and non-personally identifiable usage information through the app, including from your contacts, camera, photo gallery and calendar on your mobile device to which you grant us access.
CHANGE IN POLICIES
1. Modification of the policies will be changes with the notification date and time
2. we will notify you by sending an e-mail to the last e-mail address you provided to us and/or by prominently posting notice of the changes on our website
3. If you do not wish to permit changes in our use of your personal information, you must notify us prior to the effective date of the changes that you wish to deactivate your account with us .
1. Ahwanam will take have the commission of 15% on the total billing of the event given.
2. All payments will be taken by Ahwanam from the clients and would be released on timely basis.
3. Ahwanam will pay 50% before the event and rest will be paid after the event gets over.
4. All transactions will be done by the payment gateway to your given account number.